Another innovation from Hugo Frosch
LEBENSART designer cushions with integrated eco hot water bottleThe new Hugo Frosch designer cushions prove that a hot water bottle can also cut an outstanding figure in a sophisticated residential atmosphere. Functionality and design has become one unit with this new development, which makes a reliable everyday product something very special.
Outside: designer cushion - inside: patented eco hot water bottle with safety fastenerUnder the high-quality knitted cover there is a separate liner, in which the hot water bottle is well-wrapped. To launch the new line of designer cushions Hugo Frosch is introducing two eye-catchers with graphical patterns: the items "Venedig" (curry grey) and "Lissabon" (black & white) impress through their extraordinary design. The decoration is knitted into the high-quality finely knitted covers. The items "Sylt" (plain beige in a rustic rough knit look) and "London" (grey with white edging) complete the offer. As a result, the LEBENSART cushions are suitable for virtually any style of furnishing.
- • Size: 60 x 40 cm - in the current trend for home accessories
- • Knitted cover made of high-quality cotton from certified organic farming (kbA) with zipper on the back side for easy removal of the Classic Comfort
- • Liner made of 100% polyester with zipper; lining made of 100% polypropylen
- • Completely washable at 30 °C
- • Also ideal as an exclusive gift for the highest demands
The integrated original Hugo Frosch eco hot water bottles have a capacity of 2.0 litres, are made in a resource-sparing manner of over 90% renewable resources and mainly consist of sugarcane. They contain neither PVC nor phthalates and become softer by filling with warm water.